GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   to wear or not to wear...or maybe UNDERwear!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=37571)

absolutuscchick 08-08-2003 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jadey28
Yes, I work out. In fact, I can't work out with regular undies. They ride up too much. I have to wear a thong.
Same! Speaking of working out.......lord do I need to go to the gym today before work!

xok85xo 08-08-2003 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by smiley21
i know why bras are unhealthy. but how come wearing undies during sleep is unhealthy too?
you should let your uhm, stuff breathe

smiley21 08-08-2003 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by xok85xo
lol. oh yeah i forgot about that.

33girl 08-08-2003 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by xok85xo
thanks, I was trying to find a delicate way to say that, but there really isn't one. But if you have to wear them (say when your monthly friend is in evidence) make sure they are 100% cotton.

Ginger 08-08-2003 10:58 AM

Wow. I always, always, always wear underwear. I'm with whoever said it makes them paranoid not too. The few times I've gone without I've been convinced that some sort of freak accident was going to happen, and I'd be running around naked. I will only wear G-strings, though, or thongs if I have to.

I also can't stand to go without a bra, even though I don't really need one. I've never understood how some girls can go without them. Isn't the shirt-cloth rubbing, uh, uncomfortable? :o :o :o

OUlioness01 08-08-2003 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FAB*SpiceySpice
dude me too!!! I am :eek: at all these people who go commando! I could never imagine doing that, but hey more power to yall!!! :D
me too

Kristin AGD 08-08-2003 11:39 AM

I also always, always, always wear underwear. It just feels weird not having any on. :D
The ONLY exceptions would be swimsuits, showers/baths, and after a romantic evening. (Not comfortable, but it just seems rude to get up after and put them on).

CC1GC 08-08-2003 11:50 AM

I always wear boxers. I can't sleep going unfurnished, my junk is flopping around like a fish out of water.

breathesgelatin 08-08-2003 11:56 AM

ok, I am really confused...

what is the difference between a tonga/tanga, g-string, and v-string?? Are they all the same thing?

as for me, I sort of alternate between string bikini undies and v-strings..

Dolphingirl14 08-08-2003 12:19 PM

I couldn't imagine going around all day without any underwear. How do you do that if you're wearing a skirt or a dress? aren't you afraid of people seeing anything?

I personally wear thongs or tongas! Tongas are my fav! they're soooo comfortable! :D

GeekyPenguin 08-08-2003 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by breathesgelatin
ok, I am really confused...

what is the difference between a tonga/tanga, g-string, and v-string?? Are they all the same thing?

as for me, I sort of alternate between string bikini undies and v-strings..

I have no idea what a tonga/tanga is.

The only difference really between a g-string and a v-string is that v-strings are from Victoria's Secret. ;) The basic cotton g-strings there also have that little triangle of fabric in the back that most g-strings, at least the ones I've seen, don't have.

There, I know too much about underwear, I admitted it.

lifesaver 08-08-2003 12:31 PM

I thought Tonga was some island in the south pacific that was real important in WWII.

Dionysus 08-08-2003 12:33 PM

I hope I'm not the only woman that does not like to wear thongs/tongas/g-strings/whatever. I've tried, it was so dayum uncomfortable.

And, about wearing undies while sleeping...i've never heard about that before. So, what will happen if your vagina doesn't get enough oxygen? It will suffocate? lol :confused:;)

breathesgelatin 08-08-2003 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dionysus
And, about wearing undies while sleeping...i've never heard about that before. So, what will happen if your vagina doesn't get enough oxygen? It will suffocate, lol? :confused:
I think as long as you wear cotton undies to sleep in that aren't two constrictive, you should be fine.

I think if you keep your vagina all packaged up all the time it can increase the likelihood for yeast infections and stuff. Not sure, but that's what I've heard.

Sverige 08-08-2003 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 33girl
The only time I don't wear undies is when I'm at home wearing boxers or sleeping (it's actually very unhealthy TO wear underwear while sleeping).:p

Thats like me too. I don't where them when I get home and put on some really comfortable pajama bottoms. Hell, I dry off naked when I get out of the shower, towels suck. I also like flexing in front of the mirror, butt ass naked, trying to strike that pose Slider does in "Top Gun" when playing volleyball at the beach. I always wear boxers/briefs when I wear jeans, got a couple of friends who don't wear them while wearing jeans. Rarely do I wear underwear at home when I'm relaxing unless I'm wearing jeans.