GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=185)
-   -   to wear or not to wear...or maybe UNDERwear!! (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=37571)

Sverige 08-08-2003 01:26 PM

Re: No angry vaginas!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by aurora_borealis
Eat yogurt with active culture

Does that shit do anything for your Penis? I eat yogurt like it's pu$$y, I just can't get enough. I love the peach flavor, mountain berrie, kjorton flavor and blueberry. I always read the nutrition information on everything before I eat it and I always read it contains live cultures. I've never knew what the hell the purpose of those things are. I've been complimented on my penis a lot lately. I know yogurt it supposed to be this wonder food, high in protein as well. Think that if it helps the vagina, it does wonders for the penis likewise?

Serious question.

etahannah 08-08-2003 01:37 PM

Re: Re: No angry vaginas!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Sverige
I've been complimented on my penis a lot lately.
so how does that happen? like do people come up to you on the street and say "hey...thats an awesome penis" or what?!

haha!! it just hit me as funny!!

i dont know about yogurt for boys though....never heard anything about that!

***does a yogurt dance***

decadence 08-08-2003 01:50 PM

Dude. :rolleyes: No-one on GreekChat wants to know about your penis!
Quote:

Originally posted by Sverige. (Who else :rolleyes: ):
Does that shit do anything for your Penis? I eat yogurt like it's pu$$y, I just can't get enough. I love the peach flavor, mountain berrie, kjorton flavor and blueberry. I always read the nutrition information on everything before I eat it and I always read it contains live cultures. I've never knew what the hell the purpose of those things are. I've been complimented on my penis a lot lately. I know yogurt it supposed to be this wonder food, high in protein as well. Think that if it helps the vagina, it does wonders for the penis likewise? Serious question.
I wouldn't call yoghurt a "wonder food" but if you like. The live cultures tend to help the digestive system I believe (healthy bacteria etc). Not all yoghurts sold in supermarkets contain them, the ones that do are usually marked as such or called 'natural yoghurts'. With regards to more intimate parts of the body it counteracts/acts as a natural remedy for yeast infections (thrush). So in answer to whether natural yoghurt would help penises in the same way it does for vaginas, the answer is yes. BUT to have an effect on thrush for a guy... you would have to erm "dip yourself" in the yoghurt carton. If you do try not to put it back in the fridge where flatmates might steal it :).
But dude um if you're that worried about the health of your uh tackle in general... you can see a proctologist I think it is (like a gyno for guys). No need to share with GC if you end up doing that though buddy :D. Ahem.

breathesgelatin 08-08-2003 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by decadence
BUT to have an effect on thrush for a guy... you would have to erm "dip yourself" in the yoghurt carton. If you do try not to put it back in the fridge where flatmates might steal it :).

Visions of a new movie:

American Yogurt

FAB*SpiceySpice 08-08-2003 01:54 PM

Quote:

Hell, I dry off naked when I get out of the shower, towels suck. I also like flexing in front of the mirror, butt ass naked, trying to strike that pose Slider does in "Top Gun" when playing volleyball at the beach.
wow...that just gave me a mental picture I did *not* need hah. :D

librasoul22 08-08-2003 02:18 PM

I don't like underwear much. I am with the folks that only wear it on their periods and when absolutely necessary. The jeans I own aren't that uncomfortable when going commando, I always make sure they don't have weird fabric patterns before I buy them, lol. If I absolutely must wear underwear I wear thongs (unless it is the period of course). I just like the free feeling, lol.

kddani 08-08-2003 03:18 PM

maybe she just said "awwwwwwww...... look, it's so cute!"

Sverige 08-08-2003 06:50 PM

It's been a long night.

smiley21 08-08-2003 08:02 PM

was anyone else reading this page with their mouth hanging open in disbelief?:rolleyes: :eek:

breathesgelatin 08-08-2003 09:26 PM

so, my question still stands: what's the difference between a tonga/tanga and a g-string??

AlphaSigOU 08-08-2003 09:31 PM

Not much if any difference... the 'tanga' was the original G-string bikini that got its start on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro. Some also call it 'dental floss'. Sounds more exotic than just a 'G-string'.

smiley21 08-08-2003 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by breathesgelatin
so, my question still stands: what's the difference between a tonga/tanga and a g-string??
a tanga is like a feminine version of the boy shorts

smiley21 08-08-2003 09:41 PM

this is a tanga. very different from a g string. look at this girl's stomach. i hate her!!:p

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...ri/V226011.jpg

tinydancer 08-08-2003 11:49 PM

Re: Re: No angry vaginas!!!

Quote:

I've been complimented on my penis a lot lately.
WAAAAAAAAYY too much information......

:rolleyes:

steelepike 08-09-2003 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by smiley21
this is a tanga. very different from a g string. look at this girl's stomach. i hate her!!:p

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...ri/V226011.jpg

i think i lover her