GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Sorority Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Judge dismisses Wyoming KKG lawsuit (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=248528)

FSUZeta 02-14-2024 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OpinionatedLady (Post 2503821)
I'm sorry, I'm genuinely confused by what you mean? How am I breaking any rules? TERF is an acronym that means Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. The ideas being shared here align with the ideas of someone who is excluding transwomen from feminism. It is truly disappointing that this forum sees my own opinion on the matter as a "childish" attack. I am merely expressing my viewpoint on the issue being discussed.

Additionally do you believe young people will never make money and donate to their organizations? That's a surprisingly short sighted perspective that only current donors are the future donors as well.

I know what TERF is. It is a label. It is used in a derogatory manner against WOMEN who are not in lock step with the belief that a man who decides he is a woman IS,because of that belief, a woman. It is a weapon used against women to silence them.

OpinionatedLady 02-14-2024 03:25 PM

How do you know my intentions? I just stated them to you and you don't believe me?

If this is how sensitive you are to a dissenting opinion I fear for the people in your real lives that think differently than you do.

Apparently utilizing the *term* TERF is a bannable offense, but insinuting I'm a "motherfucker" unwelcome in this space is a-okay as long as you're friends with the moderators. Lovely space you've created here.

bevinpiphi 02-14-2024 03:38 PM

If y'all are taking TERF as an insult, maybe you need to reflect on why.

AZTheta 02-14-2024 03:39 PM

Thank you FSUZeta, for your remarks.

OpinionatedLady, perhaps you should review your own remarks. “Check yourself before you wreck yourself” as I have heard. I don’t see a dissenting opinion. I see inflammatory statements.

carnation 02-14-2024 03:39 PM

Bye.

AZTheta 02-14-2024 03:39 PM

Thank you FSUZeta, for your remarks.

OpinionatedLady, perhaps you should review your own remarks. “Check yourself before you wreck yourself” as I have heard. I don’t see a dissenting opinion. I see inflammatory statements.

carnation 02-14-2024 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevinpiphi (Post 2503825)

We don't. It's laughable! But the OP clearly intends it as one. You can disagree with someone without flinging supposed insults.

FSUZeta 02-14-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevinpiphi (Post 2503825)

I believe I explained myself in previous posts. The label is used as an insult. Prove me wrong.

OpinionatedLady 02-14-2024 03:44 PM

If this is the level of reading comprehension present I am ashamed to say I signed up for this forum at all. Wow.

carnation 02-14-2024 03:47 PM

Haha, no, I'm actually a college professor but please! Take your leave! Don't feel you need to bother with us peons!