GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Alumni Involvement (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   National Greek survey (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=247076)

ChioLu 06-03-2020 07:27 PM

National Greek survey

Did anyone else get the lengthy survey (via email) from the Foundation for Fraternity Excellence? It went out to Alumnae/alumni of NPC, IFC and NIF orgs.
who have either volunteered locally or nationally. (I don’t know how participants were selected overall. I’ve been a past regional officer so that’s how I got the survey.)

If so, how many sections did you complete?
After each section, it would say “will you fill out the next section which will take 7 to 9 minutes?” I completed four sections. Not sure if there were more but that what my answers qualified me to take.

Titchou 06-03-2020 08:11 PM

Nope - hit delete. Ii had an NPC one and a DG one. Something had to go..

navane 06-04-2020 12:02 AM

Nope. I'm currently a regional officer and did not receive an invitation to take a survey.

bevinpiphi 06-04-2020 12:59 AM

I got it, but don’t remember how many sections it had.

msbeta 06-04-2020 01:16 PM

I received that survey. I don't remember how many sections I completed but do remember that it was very lengthy.

FSUZeta 06-04-2020 07:09 PM

no

ForrestGrump 06-04-2020 10:38 PM

Yes, I received it and completed the WHOLE thing. I don't remember how many sections. At least five or six, possibly seven? I took me a half hour to complete. I'm on the house board for my chapter, which may be why my Fraternity included me on the list to receive it.

ASTalumna06 06-05-2020 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForrestGrump (Post 2475867)
Yes, I received it and completed the WHOLE thing. I don't remember how many sections. At least five or six, possibly seven? I took me a half hour to complete. I'm on the house board for my chapter, which may be why my Fraternity included me on the list to receive it.

Same. I did the whole thing. And I'm a national volunteer in two different capacities, so I think that's why I received it.

TheGreenHeart 06-06-2020 10:24 AM

Got the survey. Did the survey. Don’t remember how long it was. I looove surveys, so I’m sure at the time I thought I wasn’t long enough. :D

carnation 06-06-2020 12:00 PM

What was it about?

ChioLu 06-06-2020 10:59 PM

Communication - from HQ, National Foundation, your initiation chapter, local chapter
If you want more or less communication - mail, email, local Alumnae events, etc.
If you serve or would like to serve/volunteer on the local chapter level.
If you’ve contributed $ to your organization and at what level (national, local).

It took me about 30 minutes to complete.

TX_Watcher 02-18-2021 06:35 PM

I received it, but it seems like so long ago. I don't remember how long it was. I think I started it but never finished it.