GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Chi Omega (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=171)
-   -   Southwest Texas Chi-O Rush??? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=8060)

Jules 01-08-2001 05:27 PM

Southwest Texas Chi-O Rush???

Hey guys...

Does anyone know when SWT Chi Omega rush is?
I really want to rush Chi-O and it seems like that everyone is rushing but Chi Omega...at least I haven't heard yet? If anyone knows the date I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

ISU_XO 01-09-2001 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jules:
Hey guys...

Does anyone know when SWT Chi Omega rush is?
I really want to rush Chi-O and it seems like that everyone is rushing but Chi Omega...at least I haven't heard yet? If anyone knows the date I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Jules,
I just left a message for Ms. Margaret Gall (recruitment advisor for SWT) - to call me with the exact dates. Our website just lists "January". When I hear back from her- I let you know. Take care- Sue

Jules 01-09-2001 05:40 PM

ISU_XO,

Thank you so much for checking for me. I got an email a couple of days ago from greek affairs and for Chi-o all she has was Dates and events pending. That is all it said. So that really got me no where. A couple of the girls I know...(only been able to get a hold of one of them) really aren't sure...I think it should be the week after everyone else's.

Hootie 01-10-2001 12:45 AM

I would check with the Panhellenic Office of that particular school to find out. Or didn't you say you knew some of the girls? You might be able to ask them.

ISU_XO 01-10-2001 10:51 AM

Jules-
This is really weird= I got a voice mail today from the lady I told you about -
She said XO rush started on the 9th and will end in three days. Maybe I have the wrong school? Southwest Texas University in San Marcos - right?

Are you going thru rush right now? What is up? Sue

Jules 01-10-2001 11:29 AM

ISU_XO

Yes that is the right school, but I know for sure they haven't started with rush. Most of the girls aren't even back from the holidays. No one at SWT has started their rushes. They all start around the 16th (which is the first day of classes) I know each house is different, but they all start around then. The tenative date I was told around Christmas was around Jan 24th...a week after the rest of the sororities. I have tried calling the Membership Chairman and she isn't back yet from the holidays. I wonder why she said it started yesterday? That is sure strange. No, I went by the house yesterday and it was dead as a doornail. Maybe she looked up the wrong school by accident. Sorry about the mix up...boy it's really a challenge finding this stuff out! LOL! Thanks for trying though.

ISU_XO 01-11-2001 12:20 AM

O.K. SWT - - stop keeping your Spring Rush such a big secret! ha ha - The lady I called lived in Austin so maybe she was mixed up. I went to the school's website and saw the recruitment form that you can fill out for Spring Rush- did you do that yet? Really super site for the greek system-it seems your school supports it well! Sue

Jules 01-11-2001 12:56 AM

Yea, I filled the form out a long time ago. But, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do it again right. I hope I find all of this stuff out soon...it is kind of making me nervous. Why doesn't anyone know anything. Yes, I love our site. I can't wait till rush reguardless. Thank you for trying anyways.
Ahhhhh! Keep me updated if you hear anything!

Jules 01-11-2001 08:07 PM

I just wanted to let you know that I found out some information about Chi-O here at SWT.
My friend in the sorority is sending me info on their rush. They still haven't decided for sure that they are having one..but they are pretty sure that they are. They will know for sure when everyone gets back from the holidays.

Jules 01-11-2001 08:09 PM

I just wanted to let you know that I found out some information about Chi-O here at SWT.
My friend in the sorority is sending me info on their rush. They still haven't decided for sure that they are having one..but they are pretty sure that they are. They will know for sure when everyone gets back from the holidays. She said that they are going to act as if they are and then go about it that way. So keep praying that they will have one. I really want to rush! Have a wonderful day!