GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Greek Life (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   confusion? (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=108599)

mzclassy 11-10-2009 01:33 AM

confusion?

Psi U MC Vito 11-10-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzclassy (Post 1865448)
a friend of mine is talking to a kappa they have been talking for about 7 months with no comitment. she was pretty ignorant to the reputation that kappas have on campus before talking to him. he tells her that she cant kno certain secrets becuase it fraternity matters including with his little sisters...is it good to have a relationship with a kappa since they do not commit. what should she do??..he has asked her to think about being a kappa sweetheart. but she knoes the reputation between them. would that be a good thing for her to do in this time era?

QFP

mzclassy 11-10-2009 01:35 AM

qfp??

ASTalumna06 11-10-2009 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzclassy (Post 1865450)
qfp??

Quoted For Posterity.

And I have no idea as to what your question is at all. I'm willing to bet that no one does.

moe.ron 11-10-2009 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASTalumna06 (Post 1865457)
Quoted For Posterity.

And I have no idea as to what your question is at all. I'm willing to bet that no one does.

Haha, I always thought it wa Quote For Post.

MysticCat 11-10-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moe.ron (Post 1865500)
Haha, I always thought it wa Quote For Post.

LOL. Nope, Quoted for Posterity, just in case the OP decides to delete the post.

LatinaAlumna 11-10-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

a friend of mine is talking to a kappa they have been talking for about 7 months with no comitment. she was pretty ignorant to the reputation that kappas have on campus before talking to him. he tells her that she cant kno certain secrets becuase it fraternity matters including with his little sisters...is it good to have a relationship with a kappa since they do not commit. what should she do??..he has asked her to think about being a kappa sweetheart. but she knoes the reputation between them. would that be a good thing for her to do in this time era?

Sounds like everyone in this situation (and I do mean EVERYONE) needs to get to class and worry about their GRADES instead of entering into "serious" relationships in college OR becoming a "sweetheart."

Titchou 11-10-2009 11:58 AM

Perhaps even remedial English????

dreamseeker 11-10-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LatinaAlumna (Post 1865534)
Sounds like everyone in this situation (and I do mean EVERYONE) needs to get to class and worry about their GRADES instead of entering into "serious" relationships in college OR becoming a "sweetheart."

:D

WAIT HOLD UP....the op said "in this time era"??? wtf??? this calls for this face:
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/mi...smiley-002.gif

rufio 11-10-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titchou (Post 1865535)
Perhaps even remedial English????

seconded.

als463 11-10-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

I think I am now confused...:confused:

Ghostwriter 11-10-2009 05:00 PM

OMG... I sense "rejectment" coming on!

pshsx1 11-10-2009 05:21 PM

Rejectment?! Where's Knight Shadow?!

knight_shadow 11-10-2009 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pshsx1 (Post 1865625)
Rejectment?! Where's Knight Shadow?!

*Peeks in*

This thread and the OP are whack lol

*Ducks out*

rhoyaltempest 11-10-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

In this time era, there is no such thing as a Kappa sweetheart. The end.