GreekChat.com Forums

GreekChat.com Forums (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/index.php)
-   Sorority Recruitment (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/forumdisplay.php?f=217)
-   -   Need rec's for my daughter PLZ HELP (a parody thread) (http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/showthread.php?t=131427)

TopTierMama 01-02-2013 07:08 PM

Need rec's for my daughter PLZ HELP (a parody thread)

Hi ya'll! My name is TopTierMama and I am so excited for my daughters recruitment I can barely handle it!

She is a senior in High School right now but next year she will be attending a very Prestigious university with a super competitive Greek program! LOL! I don't want to give away to much info because I know thats a faux pass on these boards so I will just say it's the only university in the SEC with exactly 15.27 sororities on campus ;) Its ok though because we are only interested in THREE of the chapters (the best ones!) Alpha Alpha Awesome, Epsilon Elite, and Gamma Gamma Goodrep, the rest of them are "lower-tier" and frankly not suitable for my daughter, LOL! I know we are not supposed to "name names" but I figure it's not like anyone at Southern U. uses the internet right?!?!

ANyway so in case you were wondering about my daughter, her name rhymes with Weshul Woflake (;) if you figure out what it is don't tell but you can PM me!!) and she often gets strangers coming up to her and asking if she is Heidi Klum!! Well, she will once we die her hair blonde. I heard from my cousin's neighbor's pastor's wife that AAAwesome has a strict quota for brunetts and we are not taking any chance's! Weshul is super super smart and makes mostly A's in high school and she is also really involved, she went to like 3 student council meetings this year. I know I am just a proud Mama but I can honestly say I can't picture a better candedate for a sorority!!!

Anyway I am posting here because we need rec's for the top 3 chapters, we figure if she has at least 10 rec's per chapter she will be set!!! So if you are reading this and are an alum of AAAwesome, EE, or GGG please PM me so I can send you our info so you can rec' her! If you are a member of any of SOuthern U's other chapters sorry but we are not interested at this time, thank you in advance everyone!!!!!!

FSUZeta 01-02-2013 07:10 PM

good one!

APhi4Ever 01-02-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopTierMama (Post 2195973)
Hi ya'll! My name is TopTierMama and I am so excited for my daughters recruitment I can barely handle it!

She is a senior in High School right now but next year she will be attending a very Prestigious university with a super competitive Greek program! LOL! I don't want to give away to much info because I know thats a faux pass on these boards so I will just say it's the only university in the SEC with exactly 15.27 sororities on campus ;) Its ok though because we are only interested in THREE of the chapters (the best ones!) Alpha Alpha Awesome, Epsilon Elite, and Gamma Gamma Goodrep, the rest of them are "lower-tier" and frankly not suitable for my daughter, LOL! I know we are not supposed to "name names" but I figure it's not like anyone at Southern U. uses the internet right?!?!

ANyway so in case you were wondering about my daughter, her name rhymes with Weshul Woflake (;) if you figure out what it is don't tell but you can PM me!!) and she often gets strangers coming up to her and asking if she is Heidi Klum!! Well, she will once we die her hair blonde. I heard from my cousin's neighbor's pastor's wife that AAAwesome has a strict quota for brunetts and we are not taking any chance's! Weshul is super super smart and makes mostly A's in high school and she is also really involved, she went to like 3 student council meetings this year. I know I am just a proud Mama but I can honestly say I can't picture a better candedate for a sorority!!!

Anyway I am posting here because we need rec's for the top 3 chapters, we figure if she has at least 10 rec's per chapter she will be set!!! So if you are reading this and are an alum of AAAwesome, EE, or GGG please PM me so I can send you our info so you can rec' her! If you are a member of any of SOuthern U's other chapters sorry but we are not interested at this time, thank you in advance everyone!!!!!!

Okay, I know this is a joke so yeah....I'm not even going to dignify this with a decent reply.

txAOII_15 01-02-2013 07:17 PM

^^^ It does say "a parody thread" in the title...

ASUADPi 01-02-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopTierMama (Post 2195973)

:D

AOII Angel 01-02-2013 08:06 PM

As an AAAwesome alumna, I need a picture of your daughter, full length with no makeup, please. No glamour shots. Get me her resume now. I just don't know if she'll meet our standards for super special, pretty pretty princess PNMs. Mostly A's? How many B's? Any C's? We don't take C students. The horror! We don't take just anybody. Who do you know? Trolling for recs on GC suggests you don't know anyone. Tsk, tsk. We only like to take well connected PPPPs. I may make an exception is she is truly special. ;) LOL.

DeltaBetaBaby 01-02-2013 08:07 PM

Weshul Woflake killed me. Killed me.

carnation 01-02-2013 08:16 PM

You're trolling for recs kind of late if you want those groups to even consider you for recruitment in Fall 2013. The creme de la creme had theirs handed in 2 months ago.

AlphaFrog 01-02-2013 08:38 PM

I'll write you an Elite Epsilon rec...if you meet the standards. 5'9"+, less than 109 lbs, at least shoulder length hair. We circle the fat, so I'm serious about the standards! No 110 fatties! The catsuits are horrible on anything less than perfection!

Xidelt 01-02-2013 08:49 PM

I'd like to off Weshul the services of my professional recruitment prep and consultation service, Rush Chickies, Inc. All for a fee, of course.

AOII Angel 01-02-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlphaFrog (Post 2195999)
I'll write you an Elite Epsilon rec...if you meet the standards. 5'9"+, less than 109 lbs, at least shoulder length hair. We circle the fat, so I'm serious about the standards! No 110 fatties! The catsuits are horrible on anything less than perfection!

You amazons! We prefer the 5'2" 70 lb girls with fine features. Forget fat circling... We've got the calipers! ;)

DeltaBetaBaby 01-02-2013 09:06 PM

You know, I'm an alum of Pi Pi PrettyGood, and I really think you should consider getting recs to ALL the chapters. I know that PPP mostly mixes with Okay Omega, but they are definitely gonna get something this fall with Alpha Alright, and at least they never do stuff with Beta Beta Betterthannothing.

AOII Angel 01-02-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby (Post 2196009)
You know, I'm an alum of Pi Pi PrettyGood, and I really think you should consider getting recs to ALL the chapters. I know that PPP mostly mixes with Okay Omega, but they are definitely gonna get something this fall with Alpha Alright, and at least they never do stuff with Beta Beta Betterthannothing.

LOL. I'm sure XiDelt and her Rush Chickies can help you get a bid to PPP.

TopTierMama 01-02-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carnation (Post 2195995)
You're trolling for recs kind of late if you want those groups to even consider you for recruitment in Fall 2013. The creme de la creme had theirs handed in 2 months ago.

Oh shoot! Time to get out my bribin' purse!

TopTierMama 01-02-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeltaBetaBaby (Post 2196009)

Thanks but according to a website I found PPP is just a "pretty good" sorority and some of the girls are "average looking" so it's not what we're looking for for little Weshul!!