View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 11:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by honeychile
I forgot about the potty!! When I was Chapter Advisor, I found out that the PNMs had to go to the TENTH FLOOR of an older building (read: 22 steps to a flight), and then walk down for the first few rounds!! I don't know about anyone else, but when I climb 220 steps in the non-windowed stairwell, I look nasty! AND, (since my chapter is on the 10th floor), we were NOT permitted to put a mirror, a bench, tissues, and/or bottled water out for these PNMs who just made the climb!! I can remember a Panhel Advisor meeting, and the DZ, Kappa, Theta, and Theta Phi Advisors just gaping in amazement! If I did nothing well while I was CA, I am happy to have had that little business changed!

As for the potty, let's face it - we're women. MANY PNMs have no choice but to use the facilities during rush! It's supposed to be fun, people, not a trip to the Gulag!!
Ick. Yep. Hi, that was me. Had to walk up the 10 flights of steps for the sorority that wasn't in the same building as everyone else. Forced to walk because the elevator was stuck (with PNMs on it!). I HATE steps. And I think i didn't give that sorority a fair shake because I was so annoyed at having to take the steps, and never went back after first round because I didn't want to do the steps (we had the weird hybrid rush for my rush where there were no cuts until Pref invites (which sucked!).