View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Rumi_Sonqo98
Unhappy Alumni Involvement

Hey My name is john and i just want to see what every alumni from every organization (fraternity/Sorority) feel about being an alumni.

Why is it that most alumni think that once they graduate from undergrad that they can just retire there letter's because they think they have no more work to do with the organization?

When you pledge for an organization that is for life. Even if you did all the work in the organization (Founder's) that doesn't mean that it's over for you.

All Alumni have an OBLIGATION to teach all there knowledge to all new member's plus support them in events other then party's. Now am i wrong is there something i am missing that you get only from being an alumni member cause i've been in my organization for 4 years and now that im graduating i dont think there is such a thing as retiring my letter's cause i've worked too hard and too long to bring my organization where it is today and for me to leave it behind is to disrespect myself and my organization by saying i did alot but now that i graduated i have nothing to do with my org. Its like if it's a seasonal job.

If you feel this way please respond and If im wrong please correct me....

Last edited by Rumi_Sonqo98; 02-04-2007 at 02:59 PM.