View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 10:54 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRoses View Post
What is it with brides and grooms wanting to sing to each other at their wedding? I have been to several weddings where they break into song, and they usually don't do very well. Even if you are a great singer, the nerves of the day will get to you (or in one case, the alcohol from the night before). I have only been to one wedding where it turned out okay- but the groom was a vocal performance major in college so he knew what he was doing. The rest were just awful.

If you must sing, save it for the reception!
i never understood having a bachelor/ette party the NIGHT BEFORE your wedding day - that just seems like a recipe for disaster (ie. the bride above who overslept for her ceremony).

i mean i know bachelor/ette parties are veering from the traditional norm as far as the when, where, and even what... but as much as i enjoy unadulterated plastering in my young adulthood, please spare me the night before i walk down the aisle. i want to be ABLE to walk, not stumble reeking of Johnnie Walker and stale cigarettes. thanks.