View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 02:00 PM
GreekChat Member

My friend just told me this story yesterday and I'm not really sure if it goes in this thread or the other "crazy pnms" thread.

Anyway, my friend was rushing this girl, lets call her Jane, who had it all. She had a great GPA, lots of activities, solid recs, and was pretty. My friend was excited about meeting her, and when she began rushing her, the girl just kind of shifted her weight from foot-to-foot, while drinking her water, not really paying attention to my friend. Jane says something like "You know, you're really boring. Do you know who I am? Ugh! Why didn't XYZ at least try to interest me with a better rusher" Needless to say my friend is rather flabbergasted and said "Well, I'm sorry I'm boring to you. We'll be bumping in just a sec, so you won't have to deal with me much longer" Sure enough, they bumped and Jane somewhat engaged her new rusher. Well apparently, this rusher didn't "know" who she was either. Jane got pretty agitated and "accidentially" spilled her water with a smirk. As the rusher walked away, my friend heard Jane say to another pnm "ugh, thank God that bitch is gone for a few minutes"

Well turns out, Jane's daddy owns a bunch of companies in our area ($$$$$) and also does a lot of community work (visable family). She was just pissed that no one was bending over backwards to impress her because of her family's name. Needless to say my friend's group dropped her that day. Jane ended up getting a bid, but was then kicked out before initiation due to some major drama.

Probably one of her new sisters didn't know who she was or something..