View Single Post
Old 06-07-2000, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

I am happy to see that you have an interest in our organization but I would have to point out that you won't get any positive feedback from the people who has a problem with our org. I myself posted a question on why people feel that way and the ones( I won't call any names) who posted previous messages on our org. has yet to step up to the plate....I would suggest that you email me at sgrho_22@blackplanet.com and I will send you an address of a club for Sigma Gama Rho and it's members and interest where you can see wonderful ladies who have joined our organization and who will speak on what the organization has done for them and how they have contributed to the organization....Please don't be detered by other's because as with anything you pursure in life you won't have 100% backing from all...so please do your research and most importantly pay attention to the chapter it's members and get to know them...because it's not as easy as saying your interested you will have to show them why Sigma Gamma Rho is your choice so do your RESEARCH...and also think about what programs the org has that reflects with your views of how you want to help people it is a life time committment.
Peace and Love