View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 11:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I need advice.
Like, serious advice.
I have Prefs tomorrow with Emerald.
However, Princess just called me and invited me to a casual event tomorrow as well.
The times don't overlap or anything (thank god) but I am very nervous.

I'm stuck between both of them. I know that I shouldn't be thinking that I'm going to get a bid from both, but it constantly seems as though that is going to be what happens, and if it does....I don't know what to do. I love Princess. I do. They're fun, and very close to one another. They have a good attitude, and sometimes I don't think I could fit in there but at the same time, I don't know many of the girls well, but the ones that I have gotten a connection with, I love. love. love.

However..I have to say that Emerald has done a great, great, great job at reaching out to the PNMs. They pick us up, make sure our transition into the house is welcoming (basically, they go in with us so we aren't standing alone) and are always nice. However, they don't seem to do much socially around campus and there are some girls that make me question all of it because they seem...I don't know. I do like some of the girls here, but I don't know if they're right for me. And they are SIGNIFICANTLY more expensive. I know you guys said that theres probably payment plans and such, but in the long run its a few thousand dollars more than Princess.

I tried to figure it out by imagining what house i could see myself walking up to and being like "yeah! i love princess/emerald, and my sisters!" and just hanging out at, but it was impossible. both seemed perfect.

Tomorrow is the last day. Thursday is bid day. I don't know whats coming but if the secretary says I have two bids, I don't know what I'll do. I know I know I know you guys say not to assume things like that, but the way its going, I can't see myself getting cut. If Princess didn't like me, they wouldn't have invited me to four different events, especially because most of their PNMs were invited via someone they knew in Princess. If Emerald didn't like me, they wouldn't have invited me to Prefs.

Last edited by ausguals; 01-29-2008 at 11:09 PM.