Thread: Disappointed
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 06:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Disappointed

I have been disappointed in efforts to improve communication between brothers of this brotherhood.

I did some investigating earlier and found the Phi Delt had their own Private Social Network. When I brought it up to general, they said there was no way they were going to pay the supposedly $10,000/mo. I just recently did more investigating and found a solution.

I knew there are ways for orgs to get their own private social networks for free; you just had to find them.

I am currently looking into 3 sites
one is fraternitylive.com (i got this from The Beta Theta Pi Magazine)
which I am waiting because they need to verify you.

I am also waiting for a private community website that is in Beta stage but I will give more details later.

But the site I am using is basically a private "myspace" if not better. This site allows one to create a Private Community that allows you to share video, pics, audio, formatted with Forums where you can speak on anything from Job offers to Housing Corps, Groups so certain interest groups can identify and communicate (for instance, if we had one community for the whole fraternity, it can be Betas in California), among other things. I think with the coming of the 21st century, and the availability to really find and use each other as resources; we should really get into linking together.
I have used a free webforwarding service to host this site
check out www.zhbetathetapi.tk
what do you guys think?

Last edited by zhbeta158; 02-05-2008 at 12:57 AM.