View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Crush Party Help!

Hi!

I'm the social chair for my chapter, and I want to do a crush party before Valentine's Day. We have never done one before, so I don't have much to go off of.

When I was told about the idea, it involved using ties like a My Tie party, and the girls decorated a tie for themselves and their date, and that's how the guy would know who invited them. I think the tie idea doesn't really go with Valentine's Day, so does anyone have any ideas for other ways they can find out who invited them? Or do you think there even needs to be something like that?

Also, what are some ways to invite the guys? I was told the idea of just having me and my committee go physically invite them, but that could be a problem if they live off campus or if I can't get the info on where they live. Mail is kind of slow though, and I feel like using Facebook would be too impersonal and they wouldn't want to go as much. Any ideas?

Also, do you normally have the guys go to the house and all go over together, or do they find their own way there?

Thanks for your help!!