View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Not to mention - that "sitting" sister would have voted on her sister, and been there for the voting (unless they send "sitting sisters" out of the room - even so, surely she would have wanted to know what happened)

If you want to be angry, it seems to me your anger is misdirected. No one insulted your daughter, her morals, her qualifications, her fashion sense or suggested she was only " lower tier" material. A careful reading of relevant threads here on GreekChat would show that we HATE the idea of tiers, and only wish more pnms would not think in terms of them. The sequined hose is a bit of an inside joke - search if you are really interested.

Where is the anger towards your other daughter's chapter - the one that cut the sister of a sitting sister? We can't help think that for THAT to happen there is something we are all missing. We've offered possible scenarios that might explain what happened - but you don't seem interested in them, preferring to scapegoat the chapters, or people you don't even know on the internet.

BUT I'm sure I speak for several posters here when I say you've returned the favor and given us a laugh - you've hit just about every helimom cliche', from the "I hope you don't belong to MY sorority" (and if it makes you feel any better, I hope you aren't in mine!) to "ladies - and I'm using the term loosely" type insults directed to us all, even those who have only tried to offer comfort and a possible explaination.

I hope for your daughter's sake she doesn't share in your bitterness. It's not attractive.

Last edited by SWTXBelle; 09-13-2009 at 06:31 PM.