View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 02:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love&Loyalty View Post
Hi Ladies,

So here's the deal yall: I'm a southern Kappa with a double leg in front of me. My youngest sister is attending Michigan State this Fall/2010. I never thought of her as the sorority type but lately she's has been inquiring about recruitment. So obviously I am ecstatic. And of course I want her to join our family of Kappas but more importantly, I want her to join a sorority that makes her college experience as fabulous as mine. So I need your help!!! I want to know everything about each sorority: the good, bad and the ugly. I want to know who's hot? Who's not? Who parties? Who doesn't? Who is way too into sorority life? Who's strange? Who's the rejects? Who's the top house? So ladies be honest and unapologetic. I need to know now that way I can steer her in the right direction. Thanks!
If you want her to be happy, help her get recs for all of the chapters and go into recruitment with an open mind.

If you want to control her just force her to choose Kappa and spare the rest of us the trash talk that exists when you think there's a 'hot and a not.'