View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

From what I know, there may be a full announcement of who will be extending bids at the end of the event. However, it is more likely that the chapters will not be announced and bids will just be sent out (most likely via phone or meeting) to the PNMs they are interested.
I know I may have just said something different than I have before, but we are also just finding out our rules and requirements of us recruiters last night and it was relayed to chapter members today! Its all so fast, I'm spinning!!

And, to the "some chapters not liking their Spring girls": I find that to be a rumor as well! I know my very 1st grandlittle was a Spring girl and I was obsessed with her and her PC from the start - as was my whole chapter! So, don't worry about that, you will find your niche and it will be amazing! And, remember, going to the Information Session is free and non-binding, so going can only take a few hours of your life at the very worst. At the very best? You're life will be changed for the positive beyond your wildest dreams!!

Also, as to the houses being "forced" into it: I call crap. There a chapters here that have never met the quota/campus total, but are comfortable where they are so they don't do spring recruitment!!

Last edited by UFgatorLove; 01-08-2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Forgot something