View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePose View Post
Gosh, let me see how I am going to answer/rebuttal to all these statements.
1. This post was for members of the Alpha Phi org. And to the APhi girls that replied, and explained the deal about not looking to expand in Cali., thank you @ Aphi4ever and @jen.
2. I said no tradition, because I have taken my sister to the campus, and it was evident.
3.@33girl - I am gay. So I don't care for her friends, sweetheart.
4.@dubaisis- I hope you were not talking that to a racial offending place.
5.@ aoii angel- Yeah it might not lead to a magical transformation, but it could sure be the start to giving the campus a different feel.
@ree-xi- For me. I think my sister deserves the best. I strongly believe that this sororities will give a broader networking advantage. Given that we lost our parents and I can only giver her so much, I want her to be able to have the best.

I am not going to divulge into my whole life story, but this post was directed at Aphi and I am disgusted at some of you for twisting my words and intentions, shame on you! Also I realize that if all of you from various sororities are hating so much on Aphi, then I am corrected on how great they are.

So all of you have a great day. I know I will because apparently I want to get my freak on.
Just wanted to point out that you posted in the Recruitment Forum which in not sorority specific. If you only wanted Alpha Phis to respond, you might have posted in the Alpha Phi forum (not that other greekchat members can't go into their forum).

Even if Alpha Phi was to colonize at CSU-LA, there is no guarantee that your sister would be invited to join. On the other hand she might not want to join.