View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAckbOwlsgIrl View Post
Having assisted several PNMs with recruitment, I have found a few things that work in getting the best recommendations. With these few things, alumnae will be dropping all over the place, making personal calls for your daughter.

You will want them meet your daughter. Keep in mind, Lilly Pulitzer is all the rage. So is Botox. And who doesn't like a male stripper? Or two or three or more? Hell, you can't have too many of those!

So, you will want to invite all the sorority alumnae in your area to your home for a little get together. Serve fancy schmancy cucumber sandwiches. Oh, but, don't forget the biggest cucumbers...the entertainment; male strippers wearing Lily Pulitzer G-strings. Top it all off with a little, okay a lot of bubbly, champagne, and my personal favorite blow-job shots!

As they leave, they can stop by the Botox Booth so they won't get wrinkles from all the smiles they will have from meeting your daughter and your event.

Guaranteed to work. You just can't go wrong!

My BFFs daughter, you know the one with the 2.0 gpa and 4.0DDD bra; just got a bid from Sigma Supers, thanks to this!
And she owes it all to me!
(pearls clutched)
I think you win!