View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 12:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOIILisa View Post
I hadn't worn anything AOII for years, now that I'm an adviser, I get free t-shirts and swag. I have just been wearing things around the house, but we are flying to FL next week and I'm going to wear an AOII spirit jersey (I get cold on the plane) and see if anyone stops me to chat!
Yes you should! I know I'm coming from a NPHC perspective (I'll be wearing my letters FOREVERRRRRR) but why not!? One of the girls I've known since Girl Scouts/Elementary School is an advisor for DG and she is often in pictures with her shirts on. I wish that more NPC Alumnae would rock their letters (at appropriate times/places), you never know who you will run into!

My past chapter president moved here from the south and she didn't know anyone in the area (this is before chapter websites were a norm). She wore a Delta shirt at the local mall and ended up finding Sorors (or they found her ) who helped her get acclimated with the area! I've also seen this happen at community service events/philanthropy events as well!