View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 11:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Cloudburst, this ^^ times a billion. Do you mind me asking who you preffed? Since you liked them all, I figure there's no harm in sharing the names. I hope more people read your post and girls join the org that's the right fit for THEM and not who's who according to gossip or what boys say (yes, I'm calling them boys). It makes me think of that cray cray UT mom whose daughter and her obsessed over ranks. (She must have spent too much time on GR.) The crazy thing is that at a campus like UT, the 'top' sororities are only considered the top because they've been there the longest and not because of any legit reason. KD and Alpha Xi are the 'newer' kids on the block (I think our chapter recolonized there in the 1960s--yes, the chapter has been there in its current form for 60+ years and is considered 'new.')

I bet a lot of girls who join according to so-called rank and not where they click have a lukewarm to bad experience with their sororities--just guessing. Go where you feel at home no matter the 'tier.'