View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
“It’s terrible to see girls crushed because they didn’t get invited back to certain chapters. "
Translation: It's terrible that closed-minded girls who thought they were above less popular chapters got cut by the more popular chapters because they really weren't all that and a bag of chips...and because they lacked self-awareness in spades.

From the video:

"I gave it a full try initially, but it wasn't attractive to me."

Translation: I went to 2 mixers and sat there like a bump on a log, only grudgingly showed up for meetings and never hung out with sisters to find out those silly inside jokes and people's personalities.

Case in point: the hydroxycut. She has no clue what that big and little talk about and that this might be a joke. She didn't mention whether the little actually had anything resembling a weight problem. One of my sisters and I had a running joke about Midol - if she'd been my secret sis I would have put some in her bag. According to this chick, I would have been shaming her about her PMS.

And finally....why on EARTH do you join a sorority as a substitute for a sports team? You build friendships on sports teams because you all play together but you have to have the skill to get on the team first. Joining a sorority is pretty much the complete opposite of that.

ETA: Her T.witter is basically all about makeup.

Last edited by 33girl; 02-04-2016 at 05:18 PM.