View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratboy123 View Post
Hi ! I’m a brother of a fraternity at a school and i’d like to transfer to another school. If I rush another frat without telling them,will NIC know(like my name and stuff...)that I’m member of both organisations or not ?
Quote:
No. My fraternity doesn’t have any chapter at my new school and I’m wondering if IFC or NIC can check if somebody belonged to another fraternity before. I know a few guys who have been imitated into 2 fraternities after transferring but nothing concrete. I don’t have any Facebook or Instagram neither,so my social media life is pretty simple.
Quote:
So NIC won’t check but the brothers of the other frat can ?
Quote:
Yeah,but If I don’t tell my current brothers where I’m transferring,how could the new fraternity know from where I’m transferring from and that I was in Greek life before(it’s not written on the transcripts)?. If I just don’t wear my previous letters and don’t show up to my previous school,how could anybody notice ?
Troll?

Regardless, he sounds pretty intent on moving forward with this seemingly impossible plan. He's been provided advice and warnings, and yet it seems like he still wants to cut everyone he currently knows at college out of his life forever and break the bonds he made with his current fraternity to join another, all at the risk of losing both memberships and being seen as the a**hole who tried to flout the rules.

Please, Fratboy, don't let us stop you!

@~/~~~~