View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 08:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sigmagirl2000
I think that based on many accounts I have heard from people on the ground in various organizations as primary recruitments with this organization involved that there have been pnms known and shared to be substance, grade, risk management risks and chapters have notified each other so that they don’t get the “bad egg” shall it be and and this organization has actively pursued such women with documented issues (shall we call them here, whether they be legal documents, social media, etc.) were actively sought out by the organization if they still fit a certain look. That to me is questionable. I’m not speaking for any organization, only myself when I say that I am concerned about the leadership of such organization and how it will not only affect their members but the NPC as a whole. That being said, I can’t think that the NPC is sitting back unaware and not having talks or plans that the rest of us are unaware of.

::: waiting for someone to post in Irishpipes 2013-2014 chapter listing thread that quota was .25 ::: - ASTalumna06