View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 01:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGD-GRAD View Post
The concept of “Community Colleges” vary so much from state to state. In some places they have become 4-year institutions, while in others they are often “feeder” 2-year schools for 4-year schools. And some HS seniors use them to pick up electives before entering 4-year schools. Many are used by non-traditional students, often older and part-time.
It’s a GREAT IDEA—anywhere Greek life can offer membership to students is a plus! But—there are lots of variables to consider.
One variable would be the right of any NPC group to opt-out of participation at the community college level should such participation become available. Changing/adapting may not work easily within the structure of some NPC member groups.
But it would open a door to build an additional kind of membership for NPC groups who are interested in the pursuit of the CC population.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.