View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 01:08 AM
GreekChat Member

SEC 2021 - very short

This is a third person story. Mom is one of my best friends and I have known this girl since she was 4. I only have boys so her girls are as close as I am going to get as daughter's going through rush. This is going to be short because sometimes that is just the way it happens.

Background - This pnm is an absolutely a gem!! Great GPA 3.9, state athlete, pretty, nice and clean social media. I just knew she would have a great rush. Sister who is a senior in house but opted out of rush this year because of work and she knew her sister wanted to do this on her own. Sister is in a good house but not one her mom and I saw her in, plus she wants to blaze her own path from her sister. We both knew she could be happy anywhere even her sisters house. The pledge classes for this school have been around 150. How can you not find your tribe within your own house with those numbers.

School - Large SEC school with 11 houses, I wish this would have been more interesting but going to go with simple naming of these groups. Just some comments about each house on what sister has said and that dumb ranking site that promotes tiers.

Alpha - This is a great name for this house. You will need to know someone and have some pull to get into this house

Betta - Nice laid back girls considered top tier

Gamma - Nice girls with money considered top

Delta - Nice girls that like to be more social, GPA good

Epsilon - Nice girls, very social, mid GPA and one of the newer houses on campus, Sisters house

Zeta - Sweet girls, lovely sisterhood and one of the newer houses on campus

Eta - Great diversity, good sisterhood and one of the newer houses on campus

Theta - Sweet girls that are laid back, no drama

Iota - Nice girls, great grades

Kappa - Nice, social girls, involved mid GPA

Lambda - Nice laid back girls, mid GPA, updated house