Thread: Job Dislikes
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 09:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieAXO View Post
I mostly work day shifts now but will work two to three overnights a month as I get paid really well since it seems no one wants to do them (hmm I wonder why&#128521. I had an elderly man in last night with his schnauzer named Princess Grace-OMG she was the cutest schnauzer -her head was so tiny. She was in for euthanasia as she had a neurological condition and heart disease -euthanizing companions of older people makes me extremely sad as I know they likely won’t get any more pets. Seeing older men crying makes me so sad.
lol
I worked four 10-hour nights, but I had 3 days off together, which I liked. And it worked so well with my kids schedule. Plus, it saved on daycare which was really expensive. My husband hated it because we didn’t see each other as much and “the bed was too big” without me in it with him lol. So it was a very short lived experience. Now, I’m just a M-F mornings, normal schedule.

I couldn’t. That would make me very sad as well. It’s already hard enough seeing anyone cry in those situations, let alone an older couple where their pet has been a family member for a very long time. I had a younger man where he just would not let his cat go. Her gums were completely white and I had to explain to him that it was time. She had lymphoma.
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!