View Single Post
Old 11-17-2023, 01:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Called it

Didn’t I?

I ask my Panhellenic sisters to join me in expressing my disgust at any NPC organization that uses the threat of termination to silence its members. Or, in the case of two organizations named in this thread, has apparently already done so.

What have we come to? I am certain that my revered founder would be in the forefront of those protesting. I know what she stood for and why she founded Kappa Alpha Theta. Study our history and reconcile it with current events.

October 14, 2023, there was a Washington Post “Deep Read” about Artemis Langford. What makes for better reading, IMO, are the letters to the editor that followed its publication. Will copy and paste and edit my post in just a few minutes.

On my tablet, difficulty copying and pasting, will try this afternoon since I have ~ 24 hours to edit my post. Apologies.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity

Last edited by AZTheta; 11-17-2023 at 01:47 PM.