View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 12:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUZeta View Post
I appreciate you sharing your perspective. I guess for me extending membership to people with male genitalia is dissolving the single sex barrier sororities had up until recently. It doesn’t matter if they feel that they are women. Physically they are not. It’s the same with allowing males to compete on female sports teams. A mediocre male athlete still has a testosterone advantage despite taking female hormones, as proven by the UPenn swimmer. . How fair is that? Why is the NCAA willing to compromise the integrity of womens sports, and negate the chances of hundreds of female athletes success for a minute minority of athletes who couldn’t achieve greatness on the male side of the sport. And why is it that sorority leadership is willing to compromise the comfort and safety( as some of the KKG members expressed in the Artemis article) of its initiated members, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of alumna donations that are drying up, because of these new policies, which were decided on by a committee behind closed doors , not up for vote by the membership at large? These actions marginalize women. The first sororities founded in the Midwest were begun to offer friendship, support, and a haven of safety and comfort to women who were often not welcomed in a male dominated student body. Women need to stand for women first. It should not be “well, if you aren’t comfortable around Artemis or you feel that sororities should not extend membership to transgender people then there’s the door.” It should be, “I hear you sisters. Your feelings are important to us. Let’s take this under consideration and have the entire international membership decide.” But that’s not happening.
FSUZeta killed the entire thread with this response. Everybody put on your nuclear blast glasses.
https://youtube.com/shorts/8pztSupdQ...OzVvQTITNZZzCf

Edit: she dropped the bomb from the FSUZeta bomber plane, with honeychile as the pilot and carnation the copilot. They said “Drop that shit, FSUZeta!” Lol

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 02-14-2024 at 12:21 PM.