View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 09:24 AM

Do you keep in touch with your chapter sisters? Yes. Although I moved away from my "home town" almost 36 years ago (returning for about 9 years in that span) thanks to cell phones and social media I keep in touch with a few. I also have a ride or die bestie from my collegiate chapter. Even when life and location keep us physically apart, we are still there for each other. Every time we talk or text it's like no time has passed at all!

Do you belong to an Alumnae Association? Yes, my local Alumnae Chapter and another one as a Secondary Member.

Do you hold any offices? Yes, currently finishing a term as Alumnae President. Previously held a variety of local and network/regional positions through the years. After this term is finished I'll be an 'as active as I can be' alumnae chapter member. Sadly my health needs to take priority moving forward.

Do you keep track of your National's policies? Yes, very much. Do I agree with them all? Of course not.

Have you ever considered deactivating due to a change in any of these? Never. My heart belongs to AOII.