View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol
How’d his life turn out? That’s a hilarious question. I don’t know, I only talked to him for like 30-minutes/until I was done with his puppy. He told me he went through two divorces and he’s a fire fighter. He was just like “Wow! You always wanted to be a vet.” He said 25 years ago, if someone told him I was going to be a vet, and that I’d be his pet’s doctor, he’d have laughed. Isn’t this a really small world? He told me he still stays in touch with other people from high school. He said he’s going to send them my way with their pets, lol.

I remember he wanted to play professional football. He ended up becoming a fire fighter. I’m sure if someone told him he’d be divorced twice, 25 years ago, he’d have laughed at that, too, lol.

Yeah, it was like that when I was in high school, too — only the juniors and seniors could go to prom. But if they asked a freshman or sophomore to go, they too could go to prom. He was a junior when he asked me.
Lmao! Did he have any kids with any of his failed marriages? That is wild though. His high school prom date is now also his vet… tiny world. You talk about your family? Both my prom dates, I haven’t seen since high school.