View Single Post
Old 05-07-2024, 01:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
I learned that I had connections (6 degrees of separation) to some people here. I learned that GCers will reach out to others for various ways of assistance (like how to find a dress maker in my home town to get her wedding dress remade for her daughter - it turned out great!). I learned that some of us have side groups going as friends and support and that we can be there for each other in sooooo many ways). In other words, I've learned what sisterhood really means in NPC and NPHC.
Yes, the dress refresh was gorgeous, daughter looked beautiful, and it wouldn’t have happened without your recommendation or GC . Thank you! One thing I learned is that our reputation for factual information is public knowledge. When there is a “technical” question, most often rush related, posted on the site that shall not be named, more often than not the OP is referred to GC because “those old ladies know their stuff.” In addition I learned we are very panhellenically/fraternally minded and support one another and our orgs.

Last edited by FSUZeta; 05-07-2024 at 01:41 PM.