View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 03:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Theta Love!

HI there All!
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond! I had to schedule a red eye flight to Atlanta after Pref night in Davis, didn't get in until 6am on Saturday!

Anyhow, it was AMAZING seeing all the PnM's at Pref night. We had two full parties and all the women were fabulous. The house truly pulled together and did a wonderful job. I was truly impressed with the calibur of rushees and how well our girls did. It was so awesome singing the Theta songs with the Chapter during the cermonies and hearing all the wonderful stories of what Theta has meant to our members, it brought tears to my eyes. I just graduated from my chapter in December and being such a new advisor really gave me a great perspective of what it meant to be in Theta.

The parties went super well, quota was 29, and we were able to give bids to 33, and ALL 33 accepted! I am so proud of the Zeta Nu's and for all their hard work. They had almost 40 seniors graduate last year, almost half their house, so we didn't know how they would fair with the loss of membership and the MTV coverage, but the girls pulled together and came out on top.

I am so happy to be an Advisor for such an awesome group of girls. I can't wait to hear the news from my own Chapter Zeta Theta.

Theta love to my sisters and new members!!!