View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 04:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to Angels&Arrows
Re: Not Making Quota

h2oot, I agree with most of what you said. Here goes my Southern, BUT... I think the issue that is in a lot of peoples minds (at least mine)... Is not oh they did not make quota. It is... wow... why are so many chapters, on traditionally strong Greek Campuses, that traditionally make quota... not making it all of the sudden. It seems in the last two years of rush, this is becoming a pattern. Why is it happening now? Why to so many campuses? At UGa (5/14 chapters made quota, I know a few more snapped to quota)... at Ole Miss (6/9)... Last year Penn State 14/21, but in previous years 16-18/21 made quota. At FSU last year it was Pi Phi, this year Theta. It seems at a few campuses on the West Coast that traditionally have more chapters making quota... not as many meet quota.

By no means do I think that a chapter like ABC at Ole Miss or even LSU that has 210 members and did make quota is weak or bad, or even had a bad rush... I am just curious why this is happening to so soo many similar chapters across the nation.

I know there is a better way of asking my question/making my statement. And if anyone understands what I am saying and can ask/say it better.. please do... I would love to hear from people actively involved with recruitment as an office or advisor!!! Barbara? Lauradev? anyone!!!

Last edited by Angels&Arrows; 10-02-2002 at 05:14 PM.