Thread: Concerns. . .
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2000, 04:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mgdzkm433:
I realize that rush is different in different areas. For one, when I joined, I went through informal rush. I knew who I wanted to join, so I didn't even attend the other sororities rush parties. However, some people might disagree that I should have attended all the rush parties, I was more interested in Delta Zeta because of their national philanthropy.
I'm really glad you posted this. I know it's late for this, but I will be going through informal rush this spring, & pretty much know which sorority I am interested in. I will say that the continual flow of superficial questions made me wonder about those my age. I have thought about these things as well, but not to that great of an extent As Barbara can tell you, I e-mailed her all of stress about the spring. My biggest issue was that I was first interested in the philanthropy & later found out that it just happened to be the "top" sorority on campus. I was scared to death that I wouldn't fit in or that I'd be accepted only to find out that it wasn't right for me.

I just want to thank ya'll for posting all of this & to let ya'll know that one prospective rushee is a little more at ease about the spring & not worried about what to wear!

Allison

------------------
A mistake at least proves that somebody stopped talking long enough to do something.
~ Anonymous