View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

I don't have any interesting stories about my rush experience, but I can tell you some funny ones about girls who were going through rush when they came to our rush parties!

Most of the sororities at my school do the thing where they sit the PNM's on chairs/sofas and kneel in front of them, because there just isn't enough seating in any of the chapter rooms. So, I was kneeling in front of this one girl talking to her, and she had a short skirt on but was sitting like a guy! I mean, legs spread apart and I could see her underwear! I spent more time avoiding looking than having a good conversation with her. We actually did not cut her though, she ended up going elsewhere. She's a nice girl though, she's best friends with one of my sisters and we joke about that all time.

In another party, I was leading some PNM's to another room and we had to kind of stand in the hallway to wait for other people to pass. Well these 2 girls started talking trash about one of my sisters, while I was standing right next to them, and they weren't even trying to be quiet about it! It was pretty obvious at this point that neither of them were interested in us, but we didn't wait to find out-- we cut both of them that night.