View Single Post
Old 07-11-2000, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

For my dream Frat. House, I would like to keep it fairly small, big enough to house all current actives, plus room for about 10 or so more, to allow for growth. I like the southern style house with the columns, but lets face it, a regular house doesn't necessarily make a good Frat. House! It would have 15x15 rooms with high ceilings for a full loft, 2 bros to a room. There would be community bathrooms, maybe 1 for each floor or hall, but with shower stalls, not gangbang showers A large state of the art kitchen would be nice, as ours is old as the hills, and i don't think we're EVER going to get a new one! a couple of study rooms, a formal, a storage room for the EC stuff, a nice foyer for the composites, and maybe even a weight room would be nice. We have an atrium in the middle of our house now, and it's great, so that would be nice too. There would be a large front yard, and a front porch/patio big enough for many people (we spend a lot of time on our porch). In the back, I'd have a sand volleyball pit, a couple of horseshoe pits, a barbecue, and a basketball goal. I can't really think of anything else, but it sounds like a good start

------------------
Steve Corbin
Lambda Chi Alpha
Theta Kappa Zeta Chapter
Rose-Hulman Inst. of Tech.