View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ztabchbum Send a message via Yahoo to ztabchbum
I grew up outside of LA and I know I met a bunch of tv personalities, actors/actresses, athletes. The people that I have met that I can remember are:

Ricky Schroeder - from Silver Spoons, and more recently NYPD Blue. I met him at his 13th (? I think) birthday party. I was REALLY young and all I know is what my mom told me - that I followed him around the entire night telling him that I loved him and wanted to marry him. Who doesn't??

Harry Connick, Jr. (on SEVERAL occasions) and Jody Foster - my little brother was the stand in for the lead kid in the movie Little Man Tate. I was like 10 or 11 and was just learning how to play the piano and where ever they were filming, Harry had to have a piano near by - he was working on a new album I think - anyway, I actually got to sit down at the paino with him while he played! He's just an amazing person. So down to earth and not to mention a total HOTTIE!

Hulk Hogan - I live in St. Pete, FL and he lives out in Clearwater. He also does a lot of promotional stuff with a car dealership I used to work at so I saw him there a few times.

Lenny Kravitz - My senior year of high school, one of my classes went to NYC and when we went to see Miss Siagon, he was there.

Sarah-Jessica Parker and Mathew Broderick - That same trip to NYC we went to this deli (I can't remember the name of it, but I know that it's the deli in the movie When Harry Met Sally). They were eating lunch together - two of the nicest people I have ever met.

I also grew up outside of Cleveland, Ohio and there were a bunch of Cavs players that lived in my town. The only one I can remember is Brad Doughrety (sp?). This was back in the early/mid-90's.

My dad's a sports junkie, especially basketball so I've met a bunch of old Laker players and a few Texas Rangers.

I went to Stetson University, and I've met Chipper Jones from the Atlanta Braves - he went to school at Stetson, although I don't think he finished. I met him during alumni weekend - he was at the local bar getting wasted.

Probably one of the most interesting, at least I think so, is my Dad. WAY back in the day he was on The Young & The Restless and Days of our Lives.