View Single Post
Old 01-17-2001, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

like it was said earler, you basically don't have sex with those you don't love.

You must realize that every time you lie down you can concieve. My son is the product of a condom. (yes he is a miracle baby )My mother concived both myself and my sister on birth control pills.

If you are adult enough to have sex you should be adult enough to have a conversation about children, but they do come from sex.

You should talk to your partner about what he/she would plan on doing in case of an unplanned pregnancy and then you will know what you can do from there

And like DST Love said, if she is poking wholes in your condom that's one thing, but think about the fact that it could easily break and from experience I can tell you that a break does not have to be a gigantic tear it can be an inconspicios tear that leaves a very noticibale surprise.

And one more point...Woman you must understand that although it is wrong and not right, you have the responsiblity to stop an unplanned pregnancy because he can and will run, although it is a cowardly and ignorant thing to do, so think about that next time he tells you he loves you just to get a piece of....you know the rest

------------------
It took three rough drafts to create a masterpiece....
Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Incorporated
Epsilon Chapter