View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 12:09 PM

Hi all:

This was kinda embarrassing, but funny @ the same time. I was COB-ing Tri-sigma, and one of the events was cookie baking @ the house.

I get there, and we're making cookies. The sororities' president sits down next to me to "rush" me if you will. As we're talking, I'm mixing the butter and cookie dough. It wasn't cooperating w/me so a sister offered me an electric hand mixer. So as the president is engrossed in our conversation, I start the mixer, and the dough/butter mix FLIES UP AND SPLATTERS IN HER FACE!!!!I WAS MORTIFIED!!! She laughed it off though. I guess it was on too high, lol.

Same night:
I walk into the house. I'm impressed. There's a weird spot in the carpet w/ no floorboard underneath it that dips down a bit. Well, I walk in and I'm all "ooohs and ahhhs" at all the old paddles and composites they have. I stepped right into that patch of carpet, tripped (in the middle of talking to someone) and said " Hey, um, your floor is sinking."

I was 100% certain I wouldn't be invited back after all my klutz moments!!
Well, I was a dork, but I guess they saw through it , cuz I was invited back twice more and here I am a new baby violet

Lakers Nation.