View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 04:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Well, I haven't posted on this specific thread, so here's my contribution:

The summer started out great...I was relaxing, wathcing movies, spending time with the family, and I was dating this awesome guy and things were going perfectly! Then, I had my wisdom teeth taken out and had jury duty the VERY next day (I ended up getting selected so I spent two days of my life listening to an old woman cry about owing someone money). After, my summer was back to normal, and then out of nowhere, I get dumped three weeks later. Why do guys have to be such babies??? What was his excuse? "Its not you, its me." Whatever...I was totally heartbroken and crushed. I'm doing better now-the two of us are still friends and he calls occaisionally, but I'm so confused! He sometimes acts like he wants to get back together so I don't know what the heck is going on...To make things worse, this guy owes me money (as of yesterday he has given me half the money he owes me). Its one thing to get dumped and then move on eventually, but since he owes me money I still have to deal with him so its making it really hard to start getting over him. Moral of my story: DON'T EVER LOAN YOUR BOYFRIEND MONEY! I know I'll get it back pretty soon, but its still stressful because I don't know when exactly I will get it back. UGH! That pretty much brings me up to today...I have a week and a half left of summer school (I'm taking Baroque and Rococo Art History) so I still have a paper to write and a final to study for....but on the plus side, I have 9 DAYS until I move into Zeta Omicron's NEW HOUSE!!!! woohoo!!! I do have pictures, by the way, so if anyone wants to see them, PM me your email address and I can send them to you-our house is gorgeous!!!

AZSigKap