View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:59 PM
GreekChat Member

i am working TOO MUCH.

i just got back to vegas from a 11 day long trip in my home of upstate new york ... and am deeply depressed, and i dont know why. ive been gone from ny for almost 2 years... all i did was complain about having to go for such a long time last week, and as soon as i had to leave i cried like a baby, and am still crying?? maybe because there is a special boy who i saw for only the 2nd time in 2 years while i was there ....

roomies car broke down, she works on the strip in caesars palace at guess, and doesnt get out tonite til 3 am... guess who gets to pick her up !!! and guess when that person has to go to work the next morning... 9am ! oh holler

laundry til i DIE.

have a crazy batmitsvah to go to for the guy at school who does all of our letters for us .... his daughters .. next saturday, just found out i dont think i have a date - which is fine because i dont want to go with the kid i am supposed to go with - and found out that its like a black tieish event - which means poor me has to go find a nice cocktail dress thing to wear for 3 hours while im just completley bombed - because ladies, this IS an open bar event

found out this super nice guy i work with is being sent to fort irwin in cali on aug 13th, because his nat'l guard section thing he is in just got ACTIVATED.. god when is kerry going to win so we can end this war???

and thats about it ladies ....

OH ! BUT I AM HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE LOVELY LADIES TO SHARE THINGS LIKE THIS WITH .....
and i had some kick ass ice cream from coldstone last night while watching starsky and hutch with my mommy and the roomie