View Single Post
Old 03-27-2001, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

These are some great stories I myself majored in Administration of Justice but I had to take a core of psychology courses(one being abnormal) and another core of sociology courses. I remember a class where we watched this documentary about paranormal activity and I think it had that same professor speak that shopgirl mentioned. I dont really know what to make of paranormal activity myself. Its really difficult when your mind is open to suggestion, at least those that have a great imagination. Being that sometimes there can be more than one reason for an occurence. Dont get me wrong I'm not saying what you guys experienced wasnt what it was. I dont ever discount anything. I've never experienced paranormal activity in okinawa, japan as a kid or even here in Virginia. One Halloween when I was an undergrad at GMU some of my brothers and I went on a ghost tour in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. This lady was dressed up in a colonial dress and she took us around the town and told us of all kinds of revolutionary and civil war paranormal activity. Some of it sounds like the stuff Allie_XO spoke of. Like there this one building that had a spining wheel in it and for some reason it would randomally go by itself every spring when the building went up for sale. Or something like it. I'm not sure if it was the whole story. There were some pretty freaky stories, but it was a fun night

Kevin

[This message has been edited by Miami1839 (edited March 27, 2001).]