View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 01:34 PM
Unregistered-

Red face

Carnation,

When you were at UH, did that hanging at Mokihana dorm already take place? There was that young man who hung himself in the closet on the 9th floor up until a few years ago he was regularly seen in that room. I'm not sure if you're familiar with Glen Grant (a renowned ghost hunter) but he had called in psychics to assess the situation and they determined that he was a tormented soul who caused havoc to whoever lived in that room. Then exorcists were called in around 1995 or so and they say the spirit finally left. I don't know, I lived in Mokihana my freshman year and everytime I walked past that room it still gave me the creeps (this was in 97-98).

Despite the fact that I'm easily spooked, I've been called on by some visiting friends to take them around the island to visit some "haunted" sites. So, this weekend should be an adventure!

p.s. did you ever find out who or what that entity was at the St. Louis Heights home? Most of the homes over there are particularly on the older side, so I can only imagine the kind of history they have!

------------------
"Talk doesn't cook rice."--Someone smart

Visit Alpha Gamma Delta-Delta Sigma chapter!