View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ADPi Conniebama
I always hear that people are upset cause they got cut from EVERY sorority . . . I also find that hard to believe . . . I mean yes I am sure that there is some random girl out there who actually may have gotten cut from EVERY sorority but MOST of the time they mean that they got cut from what they considered to be the best sororities.

Well, Wahh! In reality you cut sororities and its not them cutting you. Quota is set to give the most girls a bid . . .its not set to cut girls from the greek system. And when you hear that some rush went by and 40 out of 200 girls didnt get a bid check to see if any of the sororities didnt make quota and then you will see who is cutting who.

Don't get me wrong pnm's have the total right to WANT WHAT THEY WANT but I find it difficult to feel sorry for them because they didnt get a bid from "abc" when "abc" has total and quota and they are devistated or sour graped by the greek system.

Sorry I must be in a mood today but I just had to give my spill.

(also and this is to anyone who is worried about who will give them a bid. . . the truth is there are "good" and "bad" chapters of EVERY national sorority but when I graduated I became a member of something bigger then just my chapter and I didnt know it until I got involved as an alumnae . . . I know it is hard to get as a 17-19 year old, but every organization is what you make out of it)