View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navane View Post
I get it. You're proud of the sorority and didn't get to wear a GLO stole when you walked as an undergrad. You're not an undergrad anymore. This is the price that we have to pay as AIs. The experience will never be the same.
Yes, I am quickly finding that out. The experience is not the same but I am trying to figure out the best way to make it meaning full none the less because I am proud of my letters. I have been inducted to a rather prestigious honor society so I will chose to wear a cord or stole for i because it is specifically for top seniors, graduate masters and doctoral students.

I definitely appreciate all the feed back. Even if I chose to not wear a GLO stole, I will wear my badge. I will take the time to ask my graduate office because I have seen many NPHC and MGC wear their letters from a masters graduation.

I still have a few months to make the decision but I will do the research and see what is acceptable. I definitely don't want to take the attention away from my Masters hood.