View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 09:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekat View Post
Just curious to see how many of us still keep in touch with our Bigs and Littles (or whatever your organization's equivalent is!)

Have you kept in touch with your Big and/or Little?
Any other notes or fun stories?
Assigned a Big Sis on Bid Day. Last time I saw her was 30+ years ago at our chapter reunion during Homecoming. No info on her appears when googled, and she isn't registered with our headquarters.

Kept in touch with my Pledge Mom for about 30 years, and I'm confident if we were to suddenly meet somewhere our convo would flow as if we'd never lost touch.

Was 'adopted' to a new 'Mom' when first Pledge Mom graduated. Had no direct Little Sisters, but my Adopted Pledge Mom had six kids so during college we were all one big happy family.

For about ten years after college our main sorority friendship group had lots of reunions/Homecomings/parties, but as is often the case we eventually married/got jobs/raised children and the time to be with one another disappeared.

My Adopted Pledge Mom and I still exchange Christmas cards, and she has faith that one day we will see one another in person again.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.