View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Educatingblue View Post
1. When I had gotten to the church apparently there had been a break down in communication between the priest and I. My husband and the groomsmen were getting dressed in the area that I was supposed to get dressed in. I had to wait in the limo for them to get done and move to a different location so he wouldn't see me.

2. In my haste, I left the programs and flower girl baskets in my CAR at the hotel. My Brother-in-law who had a shiny new corvette did break neck speeds to drive back to the hotel to get the stuff from my trunk and speed back to the church.

3. My photographer left before the wedding is over, so we have no pictures after us dancing. After the fact, he ripped us off, we have an album of pictures and no enlargements after he was already paid in full.

Looking back, none of those things are major except the pictures. Other than that, we had a great day.
EB - sorry about the photographer, that was something I was super scared about since we had our wedding overseas. Thankfully he was great...but still, yours? no blown up photos? what a jerk!

Let's see, anything major for mine? Well it was major to me,

-The restaurant where we were to have the reception closed and didn't bother to call and tell me. I found out by calling one day and it was their last day open after their two week vacation - the manager said, oh we might be reopened by then. Thankfully we hadn't given a deposit, and I had a few months to plan, but I stressed to no end considering that I had never seen any of the places where we got married, including the church.

-My sister was freezing cold and refused to take off her jacket for most of the photos, except the ones in the church and at the reception. Her feet were cold in the shoes she decided to wear so she wore her UGGs.....yes, that's right...UGGs. Thankfully she had a long dress and we only had 19 guests total.

-The cake was lopsided and super dry. I'm talking drier than any cake in the history of cakes I have ever had.

I think that is it. Short list...I still had a blast and would do it all again just the same...even the dry cake.