View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillini View Post
I've seen PNMs/new members announce at their new house during the Bid Day celebration that they didn't get their 1st choice. I've seen PNMs in tears having to be talked into putting a jersey on. Not the best way to start off one's membership even if it does end up working out for the best in the long run.
oooh, yipes, no, bad plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1908Revelations View Post
Excuse the crash, but I like what KSUViolet said as well as adpiucf.

Correct me if I am wrong, but on the pref card one should put Sororities that they actucally see themselves belonging to rather than fill up the card and see what you get, right? If that is the case someone getting their second choice should not be a big deal and if they didn't want them they had the choice to suicide, right?

Like KSU said, they better be happy they get in a house because some girls don't get picked at all.
I forget if this is a school rule or an NPC rule, but if you suicide/don't pref the max available you aren't eligible for snap bids. Then again, if you would take a snap bid from someone, you should put them on your list....it's just an issue of your not ranking them highly enough. (I hope that makes sense.)

Plus, don't some computer programs "kick out" women who suicide, or is that a myth?